We are a friendly, supportive, democratic, well organised and enthusiastic GMS Practice, dedicated to providing traditional family orientated General Practice based at a new purpose-built single site health centre in Harlow, Essex.
- 20,000 patients, 6 Partners, 2 salaried GP's, large nursing support team
- Training Practice and also Teaching Practice for Cambridge and Barts. We are also a Research Practice.
- Consistent high achievement in all QOF and Enhanced Services areas
- Innovative team structure with individual patient lists
- Excellent administrative support to minimise paperwork for the GP’s
- SystmOne computer system
- Active members of local GP federation and CCG
- Recently moved into a new building
- Easy access to M11/M25, close to London and Stansted and attractive Essex and Hertfordshire countryside, excellent schools
Up to 4 sessions available
We look forward to the addition of a Salaried GP to the Practice and would be able to support a newly qualified GP if needed. Competitive salary, dependent on experience with 6 weeks annual leave.
Informal visits or contact prior to the interview process are welcome.
Applications or requests for further information should be sent to our Assistant Practice Manager Paula.Stubbs@nhs.net or call 01279 632970.
Job Description - Salaried GP
30 hours 5 days per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-motivated individual to fit into our friendly team. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, together with the ability to work well under pressure.
We are a supportive, well organised and enthusiastic Practice, dedicated to providing high quality care to our patients.
The ideal candidate must have communication and IT skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Customer Service/Office experience is preferred.
Applicants must be flexible with a variety of shift patterns – weekly 6 hour shifts between 7:30am to 13.30pm week 1 and 13.00pm to 19:00pm week 2
- To provide a point of contact for patients and act as a focal point of communication between patients, doctors and other medical staff
- Ensure efficiency of appointment system and monitor flow of patients into consulting and treatment rooms
- Respond to all queries and requests for assistance from patients and other visitors
- Book appointments and recalls ensuring sufficient information is recorded to retrieve medical record
- Receive and make calls as required
Full training will be provided
Job Description - Medical Receptionist
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, a completed application form and a handwritten covering letter to:
Assistant Practice Manager
Lister Medical Centre
Lister House Health Centre
Interviews will be carried out for successful applicants on receipt of this application; this post may close earlier if a suitable applicant is found.